- David joined Borys Law as a summer student after completing his first year of Law School at Queen’s in 2017. He supports the firm in all its case files by conducting legal research, preparing and drafting legal documents and correspondence, meeting with clients, and attending court.
- Juris Doctor (Queen’s University Law School, 2019)
- Bachelor of Social Science with a Minor in Criminology (University of Ottawa)
- As a law student at Queen’s, David honed his advocacy skills in numerous mooting competitions, winning first place in the Queen’s Law Litigation Society’s 2017 Moot.
- He also developed a strict sense of discipline, and a rigorous work ethic, through his prior experience as an infantryman and ceremonial guard with the Primary Army Reserve, in which he served while completing his undergraduate studies. His military experience now translates to his staunch dedication to Borys Law and its clients.
- David is fluent in English, French, and Russian, and has a working knowledge of Spanish, which has helped to broaden the base of clients which Borys Law can effectively service.